Information on the collection of personal data pursuant to art. 13 and of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree. n. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data for those who interact with the web services of the site https://www.macchinedimisura-cmm.com
The information is provided only for the site https://www.macchinedimisura-cmm.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links. The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
The “owner” of the treatment
The owner of their treatment is 5D Metrologia.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned office and are only handled by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations adequately trained on the protection of confidentiality.
Types of data processed
Navigation data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days and in any case no longer than the time necessary to process the requests submitted.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The personal data collected through this method will be used by 5D Metrologia for the sole purpose of responding to the request for information received and for any subsequent related communications.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Purpose of the treatment
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- browsing on this website;
- any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you;
- possible compilation of data collection forms in dedicated areas.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The treatments connected to the web services offered by this site will be physically hosted at SiteGround.com Inc.
Nature of the provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data indicated in contacts. Failure to provide data marked with the symbol * may make it impossible to obtain what is requested or use the services of the data controller.
Right to access personal data and other rights
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or the rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003). Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Requests must be addressed without particular formalities and in any case without expenses to the Data Controller: 5D Metrology.
Rights of the interested party art. from 15 to 22 .
At any time, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and that such data be made available to you in an intelligible form;
- obtain information and, if necessary, copy: a) the origin and category of personal data; b) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; c) the purposes and methods of the processing; d) the identity of the owner and managers; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; e) when possible, of the data retention period or the criteria used to determine this period; f) the existence of an automated decision-making process, and in this case the logic used, the importance and consequences envisaged for the data subject; g) the existence of adequate guarantees in the event of data transfer to a non-EU country or to an international organization;
- obtain, without undue delay, the updating and correction of inaccurate data or, when interested, the integration of incomplete data;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data provided at any time, easily, without impediments, using, if possible, the same channels used to provide them;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data: a) unlawfully processed; b) no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) in case of revocation of the consent on which the treatment is based and in case there is no other legal basis, d) if you have opposed the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to continue the processing; e) in case of fulfillment of a legal obligation; f) in the case of data referring to minors. The Owner can refuse the cancellation only in the case of: a) exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; b) fulfillment of a legal obligation, execution of a task carried out in the public interest or exercise of public authority; c) reasons of public health interest; d) archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; e) exercise of a right in court;
- obtain the limitation of processing in the case of: a) contestation of the accuracy of personal data; b) unlawful processing by the Data Controller to prevent its cancellation; c) exercise of your right in court; d) verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party;
- receive, if the processing is carried out by automatic means, without hindrance and in a structured, commonly used and legible format, the personal data concerning you to transmit them to another holder or – if technically feasible – to obtain direct transmission by the Data Controller to another owner;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail;
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
In the cases mentioned above, where necessary, the Data Controller will inform the third parties to whom your personal data are communicated of the possible exercise of the rights by you, with the exception of specific cases (eg when this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right).
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise these rights at any time:
- by sending a registered letter to the address of the Data Controller;
- by sending an email to email@example.com;
- by calling 340 23 33 812.
Owner, manager and person in charge of processing
The data controller is 5D Metrologia, with registered office in Padenghe sul Garda (BS), Via Bertanza 10 – 25080, VAT number 03604140982.
The updated list of data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller in Via Bertanza 10, 25080 Padenghe sul Garda (BS).
Padenghe sul Garda,
5D Metrologia SAS
Updated: January 2022